FEB 3 - Something big is going on with Ely Gold Royalities! The stock was up 11.4% on 1.6 million shares before it was halted at 9:44 ET. Stay tuned!
FEB 3 - Looking forward to Sitka assays from first step out holes at Burro Creek gold property in Arizona. Management reports hitting vein that hosts the existing resource. I'm expecting good assay news and will report in my weekly letter when received.
* Risk off week drives gold and T-bonds considerably higher.
* Great Bear reveals plans to reward current shareholders with shares in a Royalty company starting with a 2% royalty on the company's Dixie Project.
* Novo Resources reports on mechanical sorting at Beatons Creek and the potential for that technology to revolutionize sampling, evaluating and mining coarse gold projects.
* Irving Resources: There is nothing Ordinary about Omu.
* Gatling drills 11.9 g/t gold over 4.0 meters at on its Fernland Target at Larder.
* Benchmark drills 102 meters grading 1.44 g/t AuEq at Lawyers extending its mineralized zone to ~1 KM. CONNECT TO THESE STORIES WITH LINKS BELOW!
- Dr. Quinton Hennigh
- Dr. Michael Gunning
- Dr. Richard Spencer